Numbers Series Stack Chair (15"H 2nd-4th) by Smith System, 22839 - Stock #81H64
Save 34% on MSRP of $226.00
Numbers Series Stack Chairs by Smith System are calculated for a comfortable and inspiring classroom experience – anywhere in the world. Designed with a winning formula, the chairs meet classroom furniture standards in four major world markets: The Americas (US, Canada, & LATAM), Asia-Pacific, the Middle East, and Europe. Numbers chairs elevate comfort within a beautiful form and are ergonomically sculpted for good posture. Delivering impressive benefits that add up for students and schools – these chairs offer great value in a compact, sleek streamlined aesthetic that appeal to all ages while answering the need for high-quality classroom solutions with international design appeal.
Numbers’ product specifications comply with BIFMA, EN, & GB standards for durability, performance and sizing. The blow molded polypropylene shell features a waterfall front seat pan to allow for comfort and 360-degree movement. The shell’s top surface includes a subtle woven pattern for better airflow. Also, included are two handles: 1) low, through hole to easily move, stack or clean the chair and 2) a curled seatback ledge to grip and lift. The taller continuous seatback adds upper back support, with a rounded top edge that can double as an armrest. Cover plate on the underside of the shell is made of polypropylene with integrated TPE skids. The TPE skids are soft to better protect surfaces when stacked. The frame is constructed of a strong 22mm x 14-gauge steel tube frame with a 14-gauge CRS mounting plate. Frame conceals into the shell cavity for a slim appearance. All frames feature a durable platinum powder-paint finish. This GREENGUARD Gold Certified chair has a 15" seat height and is suitable for 2nd through 4th grade students.
To complete the equation, consider pairing Numbers Series chairs with Numbers Series desks for a cohesive and universal appeal.
- 15" seat height
- Suitable for 2nd through 4th grade students
- Designed to comply with BIFMA, EN, & GB standards for durability
- Ergonomic design
- Woven shell texture allows for optimal airflow while seated
- Taller back for upper back and lumbar support
- Waterfall front edge for leg comfort
- Sleek, compact design to conserve space
- TPE skids to protect surfaces when stacked
- Frame is made of 14-gauge steel with a 14-gauge CRS mounting plate
- Platinum frame and leg color with powder-paint finish
- 100% recyclable polypropylene chair shell
- 100% recyclable steel chair frame
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified
Numbers Series Stack Chair Features:
Normal Ship Time:Approx. 3 weeks to 4 weeks
- Please add 2-5 business days for transit time