Surveys suggest most employees are ready to return to the office at least a few days each week. And when they arrive, they expect comfortable, private, distraction-free workspaces they can call their own.
But how can budget-conscious employers provide inviting environments that are both cost-effective and easy to install?
That’s where Luxor's Reclaim Acoustic Work Pods enter the scene.
Using the same proven materials as our top-selling Reclaim line of sound dampening room and desk dividers, these freestanding office pods mitigate noise and visual distractions to create appealing spaces for “heads down” task-focused work.
Constructed from post-consumer recycled PET materials, Reclaim eco-friendly work pods, with height-adjustable desktops, are lightweight, simple to assemble, and low-cost, making them the perfect office booth and privacy desk for today’s hybrid work environments. And best of all, they’re available in 3-panel, 4-panel, and 5-panel kits that include the necessary connection brackets to create clusters of cubicle pods.
Reclaim Acoustic Work Pod Features:
- Available in 3-panel, 4-panel, and 5-panel kits with work surface
- Rated to absorb 85% of ambient noise (NRC 0.85)
- Made from recycled, eco-friendly materials
- Fabric: 100% PET
- Core Material: 60% PET
- Included hardware allows for easy connection to additional work pods
- Tackable fabric material ideal for posting documents and photos
- Flatpack design helps keep shipping costs to a minimum
- Reclaim dividers can be cleaned with up to 75% isopropyl alcohol