CareShield Plexiglass Barrier System for Cribs by Foundations
As Low As $100.95
The CareShield Plexiglass Barrier System by Foundations is the clear choice for safety and ensures added peace-of-mind for both parents and caregivers. The CareShield System provides extended height acting as a room and crib divider within a childcare center. The added protection this allows may enable your childcare center to place cribs closer together in order to increase enrollment when arranged in a linear fashion. The CareShield System also helps childcare centers maximize space allowing for greater floor plan flexibility in order to meet recommended safety guidelines. (Childcare centers should check with their local licensing office for their recommended guidelines.)
The CareShield Plexiglass Barrier System by Foundations is available in 1-sided and 2-sided options and is compatible only with Foundations SafetyCraft and Serenity Cribs.
The CareShield Plexiglass Barrier System by Foundations is available in a 3-sided option and is compatible only with Foundations Serenity Cribs.
CareShield Plexiglass Barrier System Features:
- Option of 1, 2, or 3 panels of 3/4 inch plexiglass
- Barrier provides extended protection to cribs in an infant childcare setting (crib sold separately)
- Extended height of 11.5" above the crib rail for enhanced safety when cribs are arranged in a linear fashion to maximize space
- Fully transparent plexiglass shields do not obstruct view of child when in crib
- Easy to attach to your Foundations Crib (sold separately)
- Barrier fits securely between crib panels and side rails using existing crib panel hardware
- Provides greater floor plan flexibility while meeting recommended safety guidelines and keeping children safe
- 1-sided and 2-sided options are compatible only with Foundations SafetyCraft and Serenity Cribs
- 3-sided option is compatible only with Foundations Serenity Cribs