Z-Stools by National Public Seating
As Low As $76.95
National Public Seating announces an exciting new line of Z-Stools, providing a niche solution for the most demanding lab and art environments. The Z-Stool is aesthetically pleasing in appearance, yet uncompromisingly mammoth in quality and construction. Stools are equipped with an ergonomic blow molded seat providing maximum air comfort. U-shaped sled base legs
with specially designed glides to be used on multiple floors – including VCT tiles.
We suggest ordering 18" H stools to fit under standard table heights of 29"-30"H.
Stools 22"H and higher are designed for use with standing height tables of 36"H or taller.
Call or use our Chat service for help or questions.
- Stackable (18" stack 6 high & 22"/24" stack 3 high)
- 12-Gauge chrome-plated eye tubular steel frame
- Steel rear brace on footrests for added strength
- Nests on tabletops for easy cleanup and storage
- Glides are permanently attached with embedded thermoplastic polyurethane and provide quiet and smooth gliding on all floor types
- Fan-back backrests are optional and are made of blow molded polypropylene providing additional comfort and support
- 480 lb. weight capacity
Sign up to get the latest news and special offers
Request a Catalog
Order your free catalog today!Request, View and Print »
For Public Schools and
Large & Bulk Orders
Request a Volume QuoteClick Here »
Read up on the latest trends
and find out whats new