Constructed of solid maple and finished with an earth-friendly UV finish, this table by Diversified Woodcrafts features a 1 -1/4" ChemGuard table surface along with 2-1/4" solid square legs with 5/16" hangar bolts installed. ChemGuard features a Class 1 fire rating and a 3mm PVC molding that is heat bonded to create an attractive and waterproof edge. The maple table is equipped with non-skid adjustable glides for precise leveling along with rubber leg boots. Aprons are 13/16" D x 4-1/2" H with heavy-duty 13-gauge steel corner braces for added rigidity.
for all tables with taller leg heights, unwired electrical outlets are built into the apron's side.
- 1-1/4" ChemGuard table surface
- 2 -1/4" solid square legs with 5/16" hangar bolts installed
- Standard table Height is 30"
- Heavy-duty 13 gauge leg braces
- Adjustable glides to account for uneven surfaces
- Black rubber leg boots offer protection against scuffing and chemical spills
- 500 lb weight capacity (evenly distributed)