As Low As $588.95
Diversified Woodcrafts Hybrid Steel Tables gives you the flexibility to design a table that fits your needs and space. With a range of customizable options and features to choose from, including table size, surface top, and frame color, creating the perfect workspace has never been easier. The Hybrid Steel Table by Diversified Woodcrafts represents the very best in American made, quality science and makerspace tables.
Durable and built to last, each table features sturdy legs constructed of 2-½” x 2-½” thick wall square steel tubes that are powder coated in your color choice. Table legs can rest on non-skid adjustable glides for precise leveling, or choose the ability to make your table mobile by adding 4” industrial or designer casters. Table aprons are constructed from an option of either solid oak or maple hardwood, sealed with an earth-friendly UV finish, and reinforced with heavy duty steel corner braces. Whatever you choose, Diversified Woodcraft Hybrid Steel Tables makes designing a quality table for your environment effortless.
Hybrid Steel Table Features:
- 30” standard table height
- Durable Phenolic worksurface top
- Choice of adjustable glides, 4” industrial casters, or 4” designer casters
- 2-1/2" x 2-1/2" thick wall square steel tube legs
- Powder-coated steel legs in your choice of color with a matte finish for a modern look
- Aprons are 13/16" thick x 4-1/2"H with heavy-duty 13-gauge steel corner braces
- Choice of solid oak or maple hardwood aprons sealed with an earth-friendly UV finish