Steel Stools by National Public Seating
These Heavy Duty Steel Stools are made of 7/8" o.d., 18 gauge steel tubing in 3 fixed and 3 adjustable height sizes with an optional backrest. The seat is a full 14" diameter with an 11 1/2" diameter masonite board recessed into the seatpan and will not chip or crack. 5/8" o.d. Footrings are welded to each leg, with 4 contact points at each leg for added rigidity. The optional Backrest is 6" High and 12" wide and adjusts up/down and forward/back. The adjustable height models feature chrome plated inserts and Tilt swivel glides.
We suggest ordering 18"H stools to fit under standard table heights of 29"-30"H.
Stools 24"H and higher are designed for use with standing height tables of 36"H or taller.
Call or use our Chat service for help or questions.
- 18-gauge steel tubing heavy duty frame
- 14” diameter seat with 11 ½” diameter Masonite plank attached
- 5/8” outer diameter footrings welded to legs
- 4 contact points on each leg
- 6” H x 12” W adjustable backrest (optional)
- Legs feature chrome plated inserts and tilt swivel glides in adjustable height stools
- Choice of three fixed height stools: 18”H, 24”H, 30”H
- Choice of three adjustable height stools: 19"-27"H, 31"-39"H, 25"-33"H
- Standard Metallic Gray color
As Low As $21.50
Sign up to get the latest news
and special offers
Request a Catalog
Order your free catalog today!Request, View and Print »
For Public Schools and
Large & Bulk Orders
Request a Volume QuoteClick Here »
Read up on the latest trends
and find out whats new