Whiteboard Top Science Lab Tables by National Public Seating are built with solid ash hardwood legs and aprons that are attractively finished and durable enough for any school science lab. These SLT series science lab tables are ideal for school science and chemistry classrooms. Whiteboard tabletops provide an exceptional work surface and are made from 1.25” Industrial Grade Particleboard with a High-Pressure Laminate top and 3mm Edge banding. Some science tables feature two built-in book compartments, and all are outfitted with two book compartments, rubber liquid-protecting leg boots and adjustable glides for accurate leveling. Available in several sizes.
- Whiteboard tabletop on a 1-1/8" thick core
- 2-1/4" standard tough Ash hardwood legs attach with metal on metal double bolt through assembly
- 13-gauge corner braces
- Two book compartments are 4"H x 14¼"W x 12¾"D
- Rubber black boots to cap and protect table legs from water spills
- Science tables with two book compartments are available
- MAS Certified Green