A porcelain steel whiteboard top provides space for doodling, jotting down notes and ideas, and brainstorming. Surface accepts magnets for even more versatility. Powder coated steel legs are height adjustable and are available in black or platinum. Legs include floor safe glides, or choose optional casters for easy pod configuration. Erasability is more than twice as good on a porcelain surface versus laminate dry erase surface when both surfaces are new, and holds up to use, showing times better erasability over time. Porcelain reduces ambient reflection and glare over standard markerboard, providing a more comfortable to use writing surface.
- Top dimensions: 60"W x 30"D
- Tables have adjustable height between 22" and 32"
- Bacterial and chemical resistant
- Molded polypropylene edgebanding in black only
- Steel is extra thick 24-gauge to protect against denting and damage
- Adjustable legs are made from powder-coated black steel utilizing swivel glides
- Porcelain is 2.5 times harder than whiteboard laminate and 5.5 times more wear-resistant