LW Series, Hexalite curved banquet folding tables by Midwest Folding Products are lightweight folding tables that combine the durability of molded ABS plastic with the strength of an internal steel frame. These banquet folding tables' corner reinforcements consist of solid ABS plastic to provide increased protection against damage from rough handling.
Our extra thick, extruded edge molding of ABS plastic is designed to protect the edges of tables when they are rolled, dragged and dropped. Heavy-duty legs allow clearance for easy floor cleaning after tables have been set up.
Exclusive spring-bolt leg brace mechanism saves time during set-up and tear-down, while providing rigid support to the table.
- Aircraft grade, polypropylene honeycomb core material epoxy bonded to an outer shelf of thermoformed ABS plastic
- 1" diameter 16 gauge laminated steel legs capped with non-removable plastic glides
- Extra thick, extruded edge molding of ABS plastic to protect table edges
- Special spring-bolt leg brace mechanism provides max support
- Leg braces with spring loaded, case hardened steel detents
- Wishbone leg style
- Thick PVC bumper edge
- Standard height is 29" H
- Serpentine arc shape
- 4 Serpentine arcs can be used to create a full circle
- Gray top with black metal and molding